If you find your horse's hooves smelling foul and having a black discharge, it's most likely because of thrush.
Thrush is an infection that happens in the collateral and central grooves of the hoove's frog. Despite the obvious signs you can see on the hooves, thrush doesn't make your horse uncomfortable.
Despite the obvious signs you can see on the hooves, thrush doesn't make your horse uncomfortable.
- Thrush In Horse Hooves – Causes, Treatment, And Prevention
- Sweet Tooth Travel In Europe
- Keeping Your Horse’s Skin Healthy
- The Best Of The Great Outdoors With Camping In New Mexico
- Have A Memorable Time With Your Loved One On A Tanzania Safari Honeymoon Package
- Art & Entertainment
- Casino Gambling
- Crafts – Hobbies & Interestes
- Holiday & Travel
- Writing (Fiction & Poetry)